Social Media Presence
In today’s market, harnessing the power of social media is a must if you want to grow your business and grow your brand.
Here are few tips GMS’ recommends and can assist with including content marketing (creating and distributing relevant and valuable content) to expand your social media presence, increase brand awareness, and build your business:
1. Be consistent – Make a plan for what you’re going to post and how often and stick with it.
2. Choose the right platforms - Pick the social networks that work best for your specific type of business, specific customer and demographic. Don’t be a “Jack-of-all-trades” and a master of none.
3. Format content to optimize each platform – All your posts should be different, even if they are delivering the same message. For example: Photos for Instagram, long posts for LinkedIn, videos and memes for Facebook, short and snappy announcements on Twitter.
4. Make sure your content aligns with your message – Getting likes and followers is great and you may be tempted to share a post that simply gets a lot of attention, but that will do nothing for your brand if you don’t make sure the content aligns with your message.
5. Post content that is updated and fresh – Keep posts “short and sweet,” include a web link, photo, video, graphics, quotes or any form of media to increase engagement.
6. Find a balance between popularity and business- You need a mix of both, the fun side and the serious and informative side, which will boost the reputation of your business.